May 3, 2008

A Day to Play

Ladies and gentlemen: we finally had some sun today in good old London. Fresh air and fair skies had everyone and their mother out and about today. I meandered over to Marylebone High Street, sampling some homemade Vietnamese food for charity at a cute, quiet Saturday market called Cabbages and Frocks. I saw tiny vendors selling everything from high end vintage to homemade paper. It was a welcome respite from the normal craziness of a Saturday market.

My happy feet then took me over to Hyde Park where I slept for a good hour while stretching out on the healthy green grass listening to the hum of the city and footballers around me.

To top of my afternoon, I stopped into Spa NK to sample some of the delicious products they have on display. I am always in a trance like state when I enter this store with the beautiful packaging of their products and the luscious scents of some candle wafting through the air.

What a lovely day...but, will there be more to come?

No comments: